Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Bookshops can’t compete with Amazon on price. If they want to survive, they have to provide a personal touch (Telegraph)
- Clipped launches as a Flipboard competitor, using natural language processing to better curate news (TNW)
- Graphic: How the Kindle Paperwhite Works (NYTimes)
- Marking the birth of the modern-day Internet (Official Google Blog)
- MetaStupid (Personal Weblog of Joe Clark, Toronto)
- Publishing Without Perishing (NYTimes)
- What I’d Like to See from Booksellers in 2013: A Holiday Wishlist (Failure Ahoy!)