The official announcement Samsung’s new 8″ Note tablet is still some weeks away but it looks like the cat is already out of the bag. Earlier today SamMobile posted what looks to be a leaked spec sheet for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
The image at right came from a locked account on Twitter, so there isn’t much background info on the source. But what I can see basically confirms the leak from last Thursday, including the screen resolution (1280×800), 1.6GHz quad-core CPU, 5MP and 1.3MP cameras, storage, connectivity, and that this tablet will be equipped with the S-Pen found with the Galaxy Note, Note 2, and Note 10.1.
If the image below is correct then this tablet looks something like a cross between the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and the Galaxy Note 10.1. There’s still no word on price but yesterday the head of Samsung confirmed that the Note 8.0 is going to be unveiled next month at Mobile World Congress.
Galaxy Note 8 specs :
- 8.0”1280×800 TFT (Super Clear LCD)
- 1.6 Quad-Core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32GB storage with microSD up to 32GB
- 5 Megapixel Rear camera, 1.3 megapixel Front Facing camera
- 3G : HSPA+21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps (850/900/1900/2100)
- BT 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery4600 mAh battery
- 211.3×136.3×7.95mm @ 330 gram