Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Are eReaders and Tablets Killing PDF Sales? (Self Publishing 2.0)
- How Digital Comics Change the Way Comic Books are Drawn—And Imagined (Gizmodo)
- iBook Lessons: Advanced page flipping demo (TUAW)
- The Little Book Club Sends Busy Parents Quality Kids’ Books Every Month (TechCrunch)
- Magazine Publishers Push Minimalist Apps Without Fluff (MediaShift)
- Most newspaper stories are still too long (Reflections of a Newsosaur)
- Sound Recording Just 6% of Average Musician’s Income (Updated) (TorrentFreak)