Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Book people v. article people (Coyle’s InFormation)
- Don’t Be Fooled: Use the SMELL Test To Separate Fact from Fiction Online (MediaShift)
- Is Citation Theft? Google Bends to Publisher Accusations (Villagers with Pitchforks)
- Needing multiple reading apps — problem or not? (TeleRead)
- Respect the reader (Baldur Bjarnason)
- The Rise of Bounding Asterisks in Lieu of Italicization for Styling Text (Daring Fireball)
- Students Still Not Taking to E-Textbooks, New Data Show (DBW)