Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- 7 bogus grammar ‘errors’ you don’t need to worry about (The Week)
- Alarm over secondary school reading habits (The Guardian)
- Copyright Clearance Center And Intellectual Property (Self Publishing 2.0)
- Finally, a tablet simple enough for a woman to use </sarcasm> (Ars Technica)
- Plagiarism and the link: How the web makes attribution easier — and more complicated (paidContent)
- The Used eBook Trojan Horse (ebookporn)
- Why did I feel so bad about burning my Britannicas? (Julian Baggini)